četrtek, 24. september 2015

Tresoča voščilnica / Shaker card #2

Ta tresoča voščilnica je nastala ob sv. krstu deklice. Ker ima njena mama zelo rada oranžno, me je takoj pritegnilo oranžno ozadje z marjeticami, ki sem mu dodala še nekaj izrezanih rožic in bleščic.

I made this shaker card for christening of a girl. I used the orange coloured paper with daisies and added few die cut and glitter flowers.


Med bleščice sem dodala nekaj ribic, ki so tudi simboličnega pomena.

Into the sequins I added some fish, which also have a symbolic meaning.


Želim se prijaviti na sledeče izzive / I wish to enter following challenges:
4 CC Challenge #265 {Sparkle & Shine}
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #202 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corners Challenge #38: Sparkle & Glitter
TTCRD Anything Goes Challenge: Sept 22 - Sept 28

Hvala za obisk in lep dan :)
Thanks for stoping by and have a nice day :)

3 komentarji:

  1. This is a first for me seeing the cross as a shaker card. What a super idea. beautiful colors. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 202nd AG challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gorgeous shaker card!! I love the cross - never seen that before either - gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Pretty shaker card! I'm delighted to see your work entered in the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Please join us again this week. Have fun creating :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    OdgovoriIzbriši